|Responsible for the treatment||The data processed is strictly necessary, adequate and relevant for each purpose.||+ Information|
|Purpose||The purpose of the data processing carried out will be in accordance with the activities of the Departments of EBROACERO, S.A. mainly highlighting: "Steel Foundry".||+ Information|
|Legitimation||The data processing is based on the assumptions set out in Article 6 of the GDPR. In the case of EBROACERO, S.A. it is customary for such processing to be carried out when the data subject has consented to the processing of his or her personal data for one or more specific purposes.||+ Information|
|Data Retention||The personal data provided will be kept for the time necessary to fulfill the purpose for which they are collected and to determine the possible liabilities that may arise from the purpose, in addition to the legal retention periods that require their conservation (e.g. tax obligations).||+ Information|
In general, personal data will not be disclosed to third parties, unless required by law:
|Stakeholder rights||We recognize our visitors and users to exercise their rights of access, rectification, deletion and portability of their data, of limitation and opposition to its processing, as well as not to be subject to decisions based solely on the automated processing of their data, where appropriate, to the Spanish Data Protection Agency.||+ Information|
The website of which it is the owner EBROACERO, S.A. contains hyperlinks to other third party websites, whose privacy policies are unrelated to that of this administration. By accessing such websites you can decide whether to accept their privacy and cookie policies. In general, if you browse the Internet you can accept or reject third party cookies from the configuration options of your browser.
|+ Cookies Policy|
- Responsible: EBROACERO, S.A.
- CIF: A50009844
- Address: Argualas Street 20 - 50012 Zaragoza
- Phone: +34 976 564 625
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Provision of services to current and/or potential customers
Sending commercial information about our products and/or services.
- Suppliers and third parties
Outsourcing of services to third parties (companies, freelancers, foundations, associations...)
- Human Resources
Management of labor personnel
Personal file. Time control. Incompatibilities. Training. Pension plans. Occupational risk prevention.
Issuance of personnel payroll, as well as all the products derived from it.
Management of union activity (if applicable).
- Video surveillance
Ensure the safety of people, goods and facilities.
- GDPR: 6.1.a) the data subject consented to the processing of his or her personal data for one or more specific purposes;
- GDPR: 6.1.b) Processing necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party or for the implementation at the request of the data subject of pre-contractual measures;
- GDPR: 6.1. c) the processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation applicable to the controller;
- General Data Protection Regulation;
- Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on Personal Data Protection and guarantee of digital rights;
- Law 34/2002, of July 11, 2002, on information society services and electronic commerce (Applicable to messaging, RSS and online sales).
* "You have the right to withdraw the consent given".
- Current and potential customers and users
- Professionals and collaborators
- Workers and potential candidates
- Individuals passing through the Entity's premises
Categories of personal data
- Identifying information (name, surname, ID number, postal address, telephone, e-mail address, website)
- Other personal information
- Bank details
- Commercial Information
- Purchase and sale of goods or services
Customers' personal data will be communicated to the following recipients:
- Public Administrations (e.g. Tax Agency; Social Security)
- Judicial agencies "Where applicable" (Courts)
- Financial institutions (Banks)
- Collaborating entities
International data transfers are not foreseen.
They will be kept for the time necessary to fulfill the purpose for which they were collected and to determine the possible responsibilities that may arise from that purpose and from the processing of the data.
In compliance with the provisions of Article 32 of the RGPD, EBROACERO, S.A. guarantee the permanent confidentiality, integrity, availability and resilience of the processing systems and services. The level of security shall be proportional to the risk in the processing of each type of personal data.
We recognize our visitors and users their rights of access, rectification, deletion and portability of their data, and the limitation or opposition to its processing, which may be exercised in the manner provided by law at the addresses indicated above.
For more information on how to exercise your rights, the Spanish supervisory authority, the Agencia Española de Protección de Datos, provides you with the following link with its description and form to send the request to us: Exercising rights
For any information or questions you may have regarding the processing of your data by EBROACERO, S.A.If you have any questions, please contact us at the e-mail address provided. email@example.com.
Claim (complaint) to the AEPD
If you consider, after contacting us, that your rights are not being respected, you can file a complaint with the AEPD.
20 Argualas Street